Brand the video call interface for the all clinics in your organisation
1. From the Organisation homepage click on the Configure button in the left menu.
2. Click on Call Interface. This allows you to configure and edit your organisation’s call interface and branding. Please note this configuration cascades down to all the clinic call interfaces within the organisation - however this can be overridden at the individual clinic admin level if desired.
3. Choose a primary button colour and a secondary button colour if desired. The secondary colour refers to the button text colour. If you do not change the button colours the default colours will apply.
4. Choose a background colour – there are three options to choose from.
5. Upload a logo for the clinics in your organisation. The maximum file size in 50KB.
Once uploaded you will see your logo and can change or remove if required.
6. Upload a splash image – this image is visible as the background while the video call window is loading.
Once uploaded you can change or remove your splash image.
7. Click Save to save your changes.