The Organisation Reports section displays a summary of all the reports available at the organisational level. Here organisation administrators can run and download each individual report in real-time, or have it emailed to them if the date range is longer that 2 months. You can adjust the date range, timezone and minimum consultation duration to suit your requirements. You can set the Reporting Configuration settings for your Organisation before you run your reports and update this at any time.
How to access Organisation Reports
|1. Navigate to your Organisation and click on Reports
Note: you must have Org Admin permissions to do this
|2. Set the:
By default, the reports for the current month (first of the month to the current date) will be displayed.
Please note: data will run as far back as August 28th, 2019
|3. Click Generate to generate reports based on the parameters you have set.|
4. If you have selected a date range of < 2 months, a summary of all the reports for your organisation will be represented by the summary tiles.
These are organised into three categories:
|Click on download to download the selected report. An indicator will show on the screen as reports are being downloaded.
|If you click on Email you will see this message as confirmation that a link to the report is being emailed to the email account associated with your Video Call account.|
|If you have selected a date range of > 2 months, the summary card will not appear and you will only have the Email option. This is because the files generated can be large.
When you click on Email, you will receive an email with a link to the report. Click on the link which takes you back to the Video Call platform and you will see the report ready to download and view.
How to download or email a detailed report
|To access a detailed report for any of the summary tiles:
For reports < 2 months, either click the Download button or the Email Report button on the desired summary tile.
For reports > 2 months you will only see the Email option.
|The detailed report provides extensive usage and activity data for:
24 hour report history
|There is a new History button when in the reporting section at both the organisation and clinic levels. Organisation and clinic administrators can view their report history from the past 24 hours by clicking on this button.
|Click on History and you will see the reports downloaded or emailed from the last 24 hours. You can also download the reports from here. Any older reports will no longer be available in this view.|
Click on a report type below to find out more
Organisations reports show you the organisations you have access to (most users will have access to only one) and overall information such as how many user accounts the organisation has and how many service providers have conducted consultations in the reporting period.
This report details the name of the organisation, when it was created and/or deleted, how many user accounts and waiting areas are associated with it, new and deleted waiting areas, the number of service providers, and the number and total duration of consultations that have been conducted. It also reports on meeting rooms, including any that have been created or deleted in the reporting period and their usage. The last three columns, State, Specialty and Contract, are configurable in the Reporting Configuration section as tags.
Clinic/Waiting Areas reports give you information regarding the clinics in your organisation and their activity.
This report details the organisation name, clinic waiting area names, waiting area status, any clinics that have been created or deleted in the reporting period, date of the last consultation in each clinic, total service providers, service providers that have participated in consultations, new service providers, the total number of consultations and the length of consultations. The last three columns, State, Specialty and Contract, are configurable in the Reporting Configuration section as tags.
Meeting Rooms reports provide information regarding all the meeting rooms that are associated with your organisation's clinics. Meeting rooms are designed for staff (and guests if required) to hold Video Call meetings (while waiting areas are where service providers consult with patients).
This report details the name of the organisation, meeting room names and the clinics they are associated with, when they were created (or deleted if applicable), when the last meeting was held in each meeting room, how many Video Call user accounts are associated with each meeting room, active and new accounts and the number and total hours of meetings held. The last three columns, State, Specialty and Contract, are configurable in the Reporting Configuration section as tags.
Service Provider reports provide details of all Video Call account holders associated with clinics in your organisation and their activity in the reporting period.
This report details the name of the organisation, email addresses and names of all account holders in your organisation, the clinics they are a member of, their role in each clinic, the number of consultations and the consultation durations, their last consultation and last login to the platform and the date their access was granted. The last three columns, State, Specialty and Contract, are configurable in the Reporting Configuration section as tags.
Service Providers Summary
Service Providers Summary reports provide the overall number of Video Call service providers associated with your organisation and a break down of their platform roles.
This report details the total number of service providers associated with your organisation and clinics and a break down of their platform roles and access levels. It shows new, deactivated, logged in and active service providers for the reporting period.
Consultations reports provide detailed information regarding all consultations that take place in your clinic waiting areas over the reporting period.
This report details all consultations in your clinic waiting areas and includes:
- Organisation and Clinic names
- Call, session and participant id's. The id fields relating to calls and sessions help identify who was in a call and with whom. This information can be used to monitor how video call is being used in your service and for troubleshooting any call issues.
- Each participant in a call has their own id.
- The session id will be the same if there is only one session with no transfers of the call or participants leaving the call when another participant joins. If more than one session is initiated within a call this will be shown in the report.
- The call id is the same for all people in the call - encompasses the entire call.
- User Name - the name of the signed in user participating in the consultation.
- Participant type - participant = caller/ host = service provider
- Waiting Area entry time
- Time call answered - when the caller was joined by the service provider
- Time to answer - how long the caller was waiting in the waiting area
- Call entry time - this shows when each participant entered the call. The Patient typically comes in a few seconds later as the call loads.
- Time call ended
- Encounter duration - the duration of the call between participants. If the call is transferred then another session begins and another encounter is reported.
- Time of transfer - warm transfer in a call.
- Transfer target - the clinic the call is transferred to.
- Number of participants in a call
- Is call abandoned - does the waiting caller leave the call before it is answered?
- Number of rejoins - if a participant leaves and rejoins, or refreshes the call. A rejoin is initiated when: the host refreshes the call page, the host leaves the call and then rejoins the call from the waiting area or the host closes the call window/tab and then joins the call again from the waiting area.
- Bandwidth information in the last 6 columns gives detailed information about the bandwidth in the call. This is very useful for troubleshooting if you have any bandwidth issues during a call.
- The last three columns, State, Specialty and Contract, are configurable in the Reporting Configuration section as tags.
Room ActivityRoom Activity reports detail any call activity that has taken place in Meeting and User rooms during the reporting period and includes:
- Organisation and Clinic names
- Call record ID and call type (Meeting or User Room)
- Session and Participant ID
- User Name and Participant Type
- Participant Entry Time and Time Call Left
- Encounter duration
- Number of participants in the call
- Minimum, maximum and average received bandwidth
- Minimum, maximum and average sent bandwidth
- State, Specialty and Contract