|iOS devices may have an issue when downloading and saving shared whiteboards and pdf files.||When a participant downloads a whiteboard or pdf file it opens a new tab so you can save. Once this happens it is difficult to get back to the call window and the call is disconnected.||We are working on this issue and in the meantime participants can save the whiteboard or pdf file at the end of the call if required. This may disconnect the participant so please let them know beforehand that the consultation will finish when they download.|
|iOS devices may sometimes not send audio stream correctly.||Occasionally an iOS device will have a video call where the audio stream is not sent correctly. This can happen on both iPhone and iPad devices.||If this occurs, simply refresh the call. This will reload the audio stream correctly|
|Whiteboard sometimes not downloading correctly||Shared whiteboards are sometimes unable to be saved. The download gets stuck on 'preparing file' and the Save button is greyed out. It appears that this issue occurs when the annotations are cut and pasted into the whiteboard.
||We are looking into this issue. Please use the tools available for the shared tool including the pen and text tools, rather than copying and pasting into the shared whiteboard.|
Microsoft Edge Version 44 is now available on iOS and Android, but only the Android version works for healthdirect Video Call.
|Previously, Video Call was not supported on the Microsoft Edge web browser; however, the new version 79+ is supported on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, and MacOS10.12+.||
We do not recommend these browsers, but instead, encourage you to continue using the pre-installed native browser on IOS (Safari) and Android (Google Chrome).
|Device and bandwidth information for all participants in a video call||
1. It may take up to 60 seconds to gather and therefore display accurate information.
2. Bandwidth statistics are only displayed when a peer has an active connection to at least one other peer. For instance, if you have a single guest on hold in a call, the bandwidth will display ‘No information’ until there is an active connection again
3. The bandwidth measurement is the sum of all the bandwidth usage across all active peer connections. This means that if you are connected to 2 other peers, and your connection with one has 250kbps upstream, and the other 500kbps upstream, then you should expect to see 750kbps upstream displayed here
4. Because the measurements are based on the active peer connections, the numbers indicated do not necessarily represent the maximum bandwidth capability of an individual's network connection, but rather, the current usage of the connection to each other. In a peer to peer environment, someone with a fast connection can only send data as fast as a person with a poor connection can receive it. Exceptions to this for services with call recording enabled as connections involve Coviu's SFU, and not directly to another peer. In that case, the connections will report on each peers connection to the SFU, so you will see a fast connection represented as such, and a bad connection similarly displayed as poor.
5. The quality settings in a call will affect the amount of bandwidth used. For example, if a peer who has a fast connection has set their quality settings to ‘Bandwidth restricted’, this (just as with the traffic lights) will report their bandwidth as bad, because the connection use will be low (despite them having additional capacity). This does make me think that we should also report the quality setting selected by a user on this screen as well.
|Recording function on iPad||Using the recording function on an iPad is currently unavailable. You will see a red error message.||There are no options to record on an iPad until Apple updates its functionality to allow this.|
|Add ons: Uninstall option||The following add-ons that enable the corresponding Video Tools are set and cannot be uninstalled:
||These tools will be available to all video call users.|
|Find New Add-ons||This feature is not enabled. You cannot currently find and install new add-ons or add-ons you have previously uninstalled.|
|Screenshare - certain Microsoft applications||
When a user tries to share certain Microsoft applications (including Excel and PowerPoint), they do not appear for selection in the application window or they do not share correctly (this is a limitation of WebRTC which allows video call to work in real time).
|When choosing what to share, select the Entire Screen, rather than Application.|
|Finding add ons||Add-On search function is currently unavailable. When clicking the search button the system will bring out back to your homescreen.||We plan to open up add-ons in the future and will include in a future release.|
|Microphone precall on Mac||When running a precall test on Mac, users are unable to successfully connect a Bluetooth connected microphone (eg headset). You will see a red error message stating "You do not have a microphone that meets the requirements for the call".||Ensure your headset is on and 'awake' by pressing one of the buttons. Ensure the mic is not muted.
Please note: even though the external mic may fail the precall test, it is likely to work in an actual video call.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Oppo A73
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Oppo A73 do not support Android/Chrome to iOS/Safari video calls|
|Cold transfers displaying important information of the transfer clinic destination||Since the migration to the new platform infrastructure transfers are behaving differently.||This only effects users who are cold transferred. If the call is answered before being transferred across this will resolve the need to click the continue button again.|
|Platform level reports for long periods may not render||Running a report for longer than two months as a user with many Organisational Units may result in the reports not being rendered.||Reporting is now restricted for a 2-month period. Calendar date range is greyed out beyond 2 months from start date of the reporting period required.|
|Ability to "add to call" from another clinic||It is not currently possible to "add to call" a caller from another clinic.||Transfer the call that you would like from the other clinic to the clinic that you are already in a call in.|
|Last Name Field not Mandatory||Callers can enter into a call without entering their last name.||Advise users that they must enter in both First and Last Name if this is a mandatory requirement for your caller base.|
|iOS devices - Switching cameras may not work automatically on certain iPads||Switching from front to rear camera may not automatically switch the camera.||Press the refresh button after you have switched the camera to resolve this issue.|
|Short URLs currently being created for vcc2.healthdirect.org.au||Short urls normally in the format of videocall.direct/CLINICNAME are generated with an alternate URL||You may still use short URLs in the correct format by entering the unique domain name after videocall.direct|
|Login issues||Some users are experiencing issues being able to successfully logon or create an account.||See references article here|
|Sharing Audio via a Chrome Browser||When selecting the "share audio" option whilst trying to share an entire screen a feedback loop occurs.||We recommend that you only use the share audio option when you are sharing a specific chrome tab. This will not create an infinite audio loop and will allow you to share the audio successfully.|