Add new Organisation Administrators (Org Admin) to your organisation and manage their roles and permissions.
Adding Org Admin users
1. On signing in, you will arrive at the My Clinics page. To add and manage admin users go to My Organisations in the left menu. Remember you must be an Org Admin to do this.
2. You will see the Organisations you are able to administer listed. Click on the Organisation you want to administer.
3. You will see the clinic/s associated with the selected Organisation. Click on the Admin Users tab in the left menu.
4. This will bring you to view all active and pending Admin users for your organisation (Org Admins). To add another Org Admin user to the organisation, click on the Invite User button and enter their email in the dialogue box.
5. The invited Org Admin will receive an email:
Deleting Organisation Administrators
1. Remove an Org Admin user by clicking Remove to the right of their name. You will be prompted to confirm this action. This will remove the user’s access to the Organisation.
2. If required, Resend or Delete not-yet-accepted Admin invitations in the Pending Invitations section at the bottom of the page.
3. You will be prompted to confirm when deleting a pending invitation:
Pending invitations will automatically expire after one month.