Add new Organisation Administrators (Org Admin) and Organisation Reporters (Org Reporter) for your organisation and manage their roles and permissions.
Organisation Admins have a high level of admin permissions for the organisation and the clinics under the organisations and have permission to:
- Add and manage other Org Admins and Org Reporters
- Configure the organisation
- Configure clinics under the organisation
- Add and manage team members in the clinics under the organisation
- Run organisation and clinic reports
- Access clinic waiting areas
Organisation Reporters has access to configuration of reporting parameters and running reports but will not be able to access clinics and join calls. This role adds another level of administrative access to the Video Call platform.
Adding Org Admin and Org Reporter users
1. When you sign in, you will arrive at the My Clinics page if you have access to more than one clinic. To add and manage admin and reporter users for your organisation, go to My Organisations in the left menu.
2. You will see the Organisations you are able to administer listed. Click on the Organisation you would like to administer. In the below example the user is an admin of one organisation only so selects Acme Health Demo.
3. You will see the clinic/s associated with the selected Organisation. Click on the Admin Users tab in the left menu.
4. This will bring you to view all active and pending Admin users for your organisation (Org Admins/Org Reporters). To add another Admin user to the organisation, click on the Invite User button.
5. Enter their email address and you will see that the default role will be Admin, which will give the invited user Organisation Admin access. If you would like to invite the user as an Org Reporter, click on the chevron arrow and select Reporter from the dropdown options.
6. The invited Org Admin/Reporter will receive an email:
- If they already have a Video Call account they will receive an email notification and will be added to the team instantly.
- If they do not have a Video Call account they will receive an email with a link to create an account. They will sit under Pending users until they set up their account.
Deleting Organisation Administrators and Reporters
1. Remove an Org Admin user by clicking Remove to the right of their name. You will be prompted to confirm this action. This will remove the user’s access to the Organisation.
2. If required, Resend or Delete not-yet-accepted Admin invitations in the Pending Invitations section at the bottom of the page. Please note that you cannot use the resend option once an invitation has expired but you can invite the user again and delete their expired invitation.
3. You will be prompted to confirm when deleting a pending invitation:
Pending invitations will automatically expire after one month and once expired the user will need to be re-invited if they still require access to the organisation.