Getting set up with Video Call is easy and you don't need any complicated or expensive technology. You can use everyday devices with a reliable internet connection (wifi, ethernet, 4/5G, satellite) to successfully participate in a Video Call.
This page has links to information regarding the basic requirements for Video Call and has links to our troubleshooting pages, should you encounter any issues. If you read the information below and need further assistance you can call our support team for help.
Click on the headings below to access the information:
For health service providers:
- What do I need to make a Video Call?
- Recommended browsers
- Conduct a pre-call test
- Troubleshooting Guides
For IT staff assisting with Video Call
- Devices and operating systems
- Whitelisting Video Call
- Network basics for Video Call
- Bandwidth and data usage
- Resource Centre Homepage - use keywords to search our comprehensive knowledge base
- Contact the Video Call support team